What's In My April Birchbox?

4/12/2015


Hi Guys! I hope you're all well, long time no speak! 
Now something I look forward to each month are my Monthly Subscription boxes. I'm subscribed to two but the one that has stolen my heart is Birchbox! So today I thought I'd share with you what I got in my April box.





This is a product I've wanted to try for such a long time and I almost squealed when I saw it! But for £15.50, I wasn't going to buy into the hype without trying it first: And now I can! I'm really looking forward to trying this bad boy out.



This is actually a product I've tried before after getting it free in a magazine. I don't remember much about it so I don't think it left much of a lasting impression. However, I believe in second chances so I'll give it another shot.



I have never heard of this product or even the brand so when I try this product, I'll be going into it blind. It's supposed to repair and deeply nourish dry, damaged skin, so we shall see if it does!




Here we have a nail varnish from Lola Barcelona, again I've never heard of this brand but I really like the simple packaging and gorgeous colour!



This is the first product from Laura Mercier I've ever had and I'm pretty excited to try it. Although a purple eyeliner isn't something I would generally lean towards, I'm going to try and work it!



And lastly, we have a sachet Clay Mask with Cardamon, Arnica & Pomegranate from Befine. I love a good face mask as much as the next girl and I've never tried a clay one before! Excited to try!
______________________________________

And that's everything in my April Birchbox! I'm really looking forward to trying all of these products and I can't wait until my May Birchbox now also!
Thank you for reading and I'll talk to you soon.

Love, Hannah x




You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Such lovely products! I really like the nail polish shade and always wear red :) I also want to try some Liz Earle products too! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe