What I got for Christmas 2014!

12/30/2014


Hi guys! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas, I know I did. I thought I would share the lovely gifts I received from my friends and family (only 5 days late!) as I was meaning to do a video but kind of forgot!


The first thing I got which I received on Christmas Eve were the world's cutest pyjamas in the world! For 2 years running now, my Mum, Sister and I have all received PJs on Christmas Eve from Santa (funny how my Dad doesn't get any, eh? ;)) These pyjamas are from Next and I have lived in them over the Christmas period. (And that's a hood by the way, not a creepy mask, haha!)

Next I got some beeeeaaautiful Barry M nail varnishes that I had been eyeing up for a while and had on my Amazon Wishlist! The first one was from my Nanny & Grandpa, the fourth one was from my Mum & the other three I bought myself with money from my Cousin (so that counts as a present, right?!)
I got these 3 Nail Varnishes from my Friend/Assistant Manager at work. I love Avon nail varnishes a lot and I'm excited to try their Gel ones as I haven't used them before!
From my Parents, I got these Kardashian Kolor nail varnishes that were on my Amazon Wishlist. I got another KK set for Christmas last year that I loved so I asked for this too!
From my Grandparents, I got this Nail painting contraption thing that I'm rather intrigued to use as I've never seen something like it before! I'm fairly rubbish at painting my nails and this claims to give me 'Salon-perfect nails every time!' so I'm going to put it to the test soon and see if it's true!
From my sister I got this Nail Style book. She cleverly combined my love of pretty nails & coffee table books! 



From my Parents, I got some Soap & Glory goodies which makes me very happy! Just looking at their packaging puts a smile on my face.
From my sister I got these Cath Kidston handcreams which is lovely for me because I always have to have handcream in my handbag, I can't bear the thought of having dry hands! I've got a larger version of the rose & peony handcream which I love a lot!
From my Auntie, I got this really cute Fat Face makeup bag with body spray, hand lotion, lipbalm & nail files in. It smells so lovely and the packaging is adorable!
From my Nan, I got this impulse body set which smells amazing! (I needed new shower gel anyway so this is very practical for me!). I don't care if it makes me sound like a 14 year old girl but I still really love using body sprays sometimes instead of perfumes & Impulse ones always smell delectable. 
My Parents got me this Frola Cosmetics Contour Palette which was in my Amazon Wishlist and I was gobsmacked by the size of it! I thought it would be the size of one of my Mua Eyeshadow palettes but as you can see compared to my tealight candles, It's absolutely massive! I haven't actually used the palette yet but I'm excited to have a play around with it!
The Contour palette also came with this brush!
My Parents also got me the Real Techniques starter set which is a lovely addition to my brush collection & my Real Techniques family!
My sister got me this gorgeous Amsterdam themed pocket mirror because 1. I assume she thinks I'm a little vain & 2. I went to Amsterdam last year and fell in love with it. Such an incredible city.
My sister also got me this 'Lip Shit' lip balm which I just thought was really funny!
My Sister also got me a hair thinning comb because I have the thickest hair in the world and my sister was sick of me always trying to thin my hair out myself, with a razor (naughty naughty)
My Auntie said this was a joke present because I wear glasses like that but I think they're really cute! 
My sister got me this adorable snowglobe with a penguin in & penguins are just my favourite things ever so I thought this was adorable!
My Mum who doesn't like me drinking very suprisingly bought me a hip flask! I would expect this from my Dad but certainly not my Mum! Haha. It also comes with a lip gloss and I just think it's really cute!
My sister got me Cards Against Humanity because I've been wanting to play it for a long time. We played it on Christmas day with quite a few people in my family and it was very entertaining!

My Parents got me these two books and I'm so excited to read them because I've read the ones that came before them and I'm so excited to see what happens next!
Me and my Sister were both presented with a hot wheels watch each and we were both told it was our 'main present'. We looked at eachother, very confused, trying not to insult our Mum in case she was being 100% serious. My Mum then burst out laughing and presented us with another present...
We both got proper watches! I got this lovely Casio digital watch in a sort of Rose Gold colour (I find digital watches more practical for when I'm at work).
My Parents got me these super cosy Pringle boot socks which will keep my tootsies toasty!
I got this gorgeous printed scarf from Dorothy Perkins, from my Dad.
I got this sweatshirt from my Sister because I've always got the song 'Fancy' By Iggy Azalea stuck in my head!
My Mum got me these One Direction Lovehearts as a little joke.
Someone I work with bought me these Lindor chocolates which are my absolute faaaaaavourite ever.
And last but not least, I got some Nerds from my Parents. I bloody love Nerds!
And that is everything I got for Christmas this year. I'm so grateful for everything I got and love everything! Again, I hope you had a lovely Christmas and all the best for the New Year :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hannah,

    I have written a blogpost all about MUA products which was inspired by you! I have seen you using them in your youtube videos and decided to check the brand out! I love it! I hope you don't mind but I linked your blog and youtube channel in my post - I would love it if you could check it out!

    Jordan x :)
    www.sincerelyjordanx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jordan!

    That is so cool! I'll check it out now. Hope you liked the MUA products, I think they're awesome :-) x

    ReplyDelete

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe