3/24/2013

Clearly I just can't get enough of this trend as I'm making a second post on it! I decided to make a post showing how to do the trend for a fraction of the runway price. Every item is £25 or under (only a handful are £25, most are much cheaper) and really, is £25 too much for a decent pair of heels or a biker jacket? All the looks came to a bit more than I anticipated and are all pricier than I would realistically spend on one outfit but hey-ho let's get on with the show!


jeans | tee | jacket | shoes | bag | hat

Okay so the first look is the most casual of the bunch and is perfect for a laid back day hanging with your friends, shopping, going for lunch etc and is perfect for a busy bee because it has flat, comfy shoes! The knit beanie is optional (well it is if your Spring months are warmer) but knowing British weather, a warm hat will most likely still be essential in Spring! The whole look comes to £67.14 (blame the jacket and those fab jeans!)


Effortlessly chic but still comfy and casual, what more could you want eh? I adore the shoes because at first glance you probably just think they're a pair of white brogues and then you look closer and see all the detail, they're so simple yet lovely! The jacket is obviously the same one as before and I decided to go with just a plain black jean for this look. The bag is so simple but really does stand out, the shaping is great. H&M bags are a big favourite of mine and at £15, you can't argue with that. The jumper adds a really laid back feel to the whole look and breaks down the leather look in the jacket and the bag to give it a softer feel which I think is important when you're doing casual looks! The whole look comes to £94.. whoops!


Okay so firstly we have the same jacket as the previous to looks (see a pattern here?) and quite frankly if you ask me, every woman should have at least 3 leather jackets in her wardrobe! I think This look is for a nice relaxed evening going out for dinner and then for drinks as those shoes were made to show off! I find peplums to be really form flattering and perfect for every occasion and probably every figure type. The whole look comes to £78



I can't stop staring at those shoes, they're almost as mesmerising as the price! (which was a tenner in the sale) This is a great evening look that would definitely get you noticed in your local pub! I decided the white waist belt was essential to cut up all the black as the majority of this look is black. I think this would look great with some really big statement earrings (sadly I couldn't find any I liked to put with the look) and hair up in a top knot. Lovely Jubbly! The whole look comes to £73.99 


We're very lucky to live in a time where everything is made to be convenient. You can just pop down to the supermarket to do your weekly shop and bam! you have wonderful clothing ranges to lust over. So this look and the last one after it is entirely George at Asda. My favourite pieces from the look are definitely the shoes and the top and together they compliment each other to a tee. The whole look comes to £61



The shoes, the bag, the jumper, the jeans. It still baffles me that you can buy lovely things like this from the same place you buy your baked beans! I think this look speaks for itself really, you know where you are with a look like this, you're comfy, your fashionable and you're certainly on trend! The whole look comes to £49 and is the cheapest of the lot.


So there we have it, how to do this season's hottest trend on a somewhat smaller budget. I probably should've added it up as I went along instead of at the end but oh well! I did make a few more looks that I didn't post but you can find them here!





You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe