3/28/2013

















As you can see from the title, yesterday I went to the Ideal Home Show and then did a bit of window shopping on Oxford street and then went to Liberty department store.

I've honestly never even watched a whole episode of Only Fools and Horses but I thought that the little pop up rooms they had from the show were rather cool and I'm quite embarrassed to say that I think that bed is really nice haha.

 I thought that the Ideal Home Show was really great but I could've done without all of the people working there constantly asking me and my Mum to buy loads of makeup and a £600 pampering session etc. I did end up getting a pattern on my nail though, as you can see above (please excuse my appalling nails!). We just wanted to browse the stalls and have a chilled out time and instead we just felt harassed and didn't stay as long as we wanted to due to feeling very stressed! So we ended up going to Oxford Street for a look around which was hectic as always! (Oxford Street Topshop confuses the hell out of me!) 

We were about to get the tube to go home and I turned my head down the street and saw this gorgeous Tudor building and I gravitate to nice buildings so I dragged my Mum down the road and asked her what the building was and she said that it was a very upmarket department store. We went in (obviously, it's beautiful!) and although we stuck out like a sore thumb we had a really nice look around and I lusted over clothes and shoes. 

A very long day and my feet are killing me now! But an enjoyable day to say the least.
And yes, that is a denim fridge.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe