Colourpop Haul & Swatches

8/08/2016












Shade - Smoke N Whistles


Shade - Spoon




Hi guys! Hope you're all having a lovely day! On July 12th, infamous LA makeup brand Colourpop upped their game and started shipping their products to the UK. I was so excited, the day before I made a list of everything I wanted and hoped they'd all still be in stock when I got home from work! 

Now, don't be fooled. The products themselves are lovely and very affordable but once you pay the shipping & then face the possibility of a customs charge, are you better off popping into town and getting a NYX soft matte lip cream? Probably. But I'll let you be the judge of that.

The details.

Okay so I bought 5 ultra matte lips, 1 ultra satin lip, 2 lippie pencils & 2 highlighters (as you can see, one arrived broken, yes I was gutted)

Ultra matte & satin lips are $6 (£4.60)
Lippie Pencils are $5 (£3.84)
& Highlighters are $8 (£6.14)
Because I was a new customer, I had $5 off of my order so my grand total came to $57 (£43.71)
Shipping was $25 (£19.17)
My customs charge I didn't know I would be charged was £16 something (I can't remember exactly)
All in all, I paid £78.88 (ouch)
The products themselves are worth £47.56

So there you have it, those are the bits I bought from Colourpop. As lovely as the products are, it just seems almost irresponsible for me to purchase from them again just because of the amount of money I spent on shipping & customs. Fingers crossed they'll become more available in the UK in the future. 

Thanks for reading, have a lovely day! x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe