Something Special.

9/13/2015

Every so often, you treat yourself to 'something special', possibly something you've been eyeing up for weeks/months etc. I'm about to show you my most recent 'something special' purchase. I first saw this product quite a few months ago and fell in love but couldn't justify the £25 price tag then last week I was perusing Feel Unique and saw it had been reduced to £10 (which to be honest I still wouldn't normally spend on a nail varnish) and it went straight in my basket! 







Unfortunately, it's sold out from Feel Unique, so I can only find it for full price everywhere.

So that's my most recent 'something special' purchase. Let me know if you've had one lately!
Thanks for reading!

Love Hannah x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe