Updated Room Tour!

8/03/2013

I'm back on for the second day in a row, aren't I doing well?! Over the past few months I've been painting, moving things around and my room is finally how I want it! (give or take a few things but I won't be picky) haha. So here it is, my updated room tour!

















I got this chest of drawers on eBay and I think it was around £30-40. I bought it with the intention of doing it up.


This is what it's like now!


Here is a close up of the lovely knobs. They're hand painted and I also got these on eBay.

I transformed this £20 argos mirror into a lovely floral one!

I painted it white then a few weeks later thought to myself 'it needs something else' so I went to the 99p store and wilkinsons and got bunches of fake flowers, cut them off the stems and hot glue gunned them to the mirror. I love it so much, a one of a kind piece.

____













You Might Also Like

2 comments

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe