My Room Take Two

4/23/2013

It's only been two and a half weeks since my first bedroom post and I've already changed things up a bit again! I thought I would share a few pictures anyway as my life is so boring, I've not got much else to post about! It doesn't look too dissimilar from before but it's got a lot less furniture in it! I swapped my two wardrobes for one of my Mum's and de-cluttered a bit. Here is what it was like before and here is what it's like now.











It's still not how I would like it (it probably never will be!) but it's home!
Everyone in my house has caught the Spring Cleaning Bug, have you?





You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love your jewellery hangers very pretty and unique love the pieces you have too :) xxx

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Designer Dress Hire Giveaway

    ReplyDelete

instagram @hannahxelle

Subscribe